Robocall Threat Sentry
Behavioral analytics that identify when owned TNs are originating threats.
YouMail customers are notified upon detection of suspicious behavior associated with a service provider’s owned TNs. This enables network operators to take appropriate actions to prevent origination of unwanted robocalls.
- Issues notifications when owned TNs originate robocalls
- Web interface for TN configuration and visual analysis
- Downloadable audio files for observed threats
Threat database that powers real time call
A comprehensive list of suspicious telephone numbers with accurate threat scores enables service providers to mitigate threats when calls are originating, terminating or transiting their network. Detect robocalls in real time and apply call treatment that improves customer experience and reduces business risks.
- Embeddable threat database for in-network deployment
- Suspicious TNs include risk score and campaign descriptor
- Database is continuously updated to reflect current threat activity