Digital Marketing Specialist
YouMail Position #1008
Who we are
YouMail protects consumers, enterprises, and carriers from harmful phone calls. YouMail protects consumers with app-based call protection services. YouMail protects consumer-facing enterprises by detecting and helping to shut down imposter traffic that can lead to financial or brand damage. We protect carriers with robocall mitigation services that detect when bad traffic is originating, traversing, or terminating on their networks. Our direct consumer solutions answer over a billion live calls per year across well over 10 million registered users, powering America's most robust telephone sensor network in identifying and providing zero-hour protection against illegal calling campaigns and cyberattacks. We also operate the YouMail Robocall Index™, the nation's definitive source on telephone network activity and attacks. YouMail, Inc. is privately funded and based in Irvine, California.
What we're looking for
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our talented, dynamic team. You'll be a valuable member of the marketing team that builds awareness, thought leadership and demand.
Who you are
You are a well-rounded marketing professional ready to grow your career and make your mark with an established company on a growth track. You are energetic. You like to work with people. You like to do the right thing as well as learn and grow at this stage of your career.
What you’ll do
- Develop and author content for newsletters, website pages, social media, blogs and email campaigns to measurably drive more website traffic and app downloads for our business to consumer offering
- Manage Braze for campaign execution and A/B testing for campaign optimization
- Provide data and analytics on results to spot trends and help identify pivots
- Participate with growth team to develop and test new ideas/campaigns to improve ARR growth, app retention and upgraded plans
- On occasion support business to business marketing efforts
What you bring
- 1-3 years of experience managing digital content marketing.
- Experience developing new content in a variety of media and adapting existing content for re-use.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Fresh approach to attracting new leads to the download the YouMail app and YouMail website landing pages.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement including product positioning pricing, promotions, market research, and sales.
- Bright, quick, articulate, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to adapt to different market segment requirements.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to problem solve, multitask, prioritize and work with all levels both independently and as a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability, metrics and ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration with emphasis on Marketing, or a related field. How you can highlight and differentiate yourself.
- Experience working in business to consumer companies and/or apps
- Experience communicating with agencies and marketing professionals
- Experience with the Braze, Adobe suite of products (i.e. InDesign and Photoshop) and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Active public, social presence and profile