YouMail Position #1005
Research and Development
Looking for an eager iOS developer, you will be part of a small team developing a suite of iOS apps that are an important component in the next generation of mobile communication products. You will interact with other app developers, as well as developers responsible for the web version of the product and the server-side infrastructure that supports the user-facing components, and with IT and Customer Support staff.
Ideally, you have experience developing apps for iOS and have at least one app in the app store. Are able to work individually or as part of a team, and are eager to gain a greater depth and breadth of experience.
Ideal candidates will have experience that includes:
- Background in Computer Science.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge Xcode, Objective C and Swift programming language.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- At least one app in the app store.
- Experience developing iOS apps and familiarity with the iOS application development model, such as:
- How resources are stored and accessed.
- Interface builder, Auto layout and storyboard.
- Data persistence.
- Networking, REST based web services.
- Debugging both crashes and general unexpected app behavior.
- Strong UI Design/Development.
- Experience with Multi-threaded applications.
- Familiarity with source code control concepts and tools, such as Subversion, Git, Perforce, or CVS.
- Familiarity Linux/Unix.