Customer Care Advocate
YouMail Position #1006
We are looking for a Customer Care Advocate who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication including: email, phone, live chat, forums and social media. Youâ??re a great match if you possess fantastic trouble-shooting skills, are driven to help customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Manage day-to-day inquiries and issues raised by our customers through multi-channel support.
- Interface with multiple parties to resolve escalations and complaints, including maintaining required ticketing documentation.
- Ensure the ongoing satisfaction of customers by providing feedback to the Customer Care Manager to help shape complaint management and resolution strategies.
- Serve as a liaison to various departments within YouMail (R&D, QA, Marketing) to ensure the end-user has the best possible experience.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in a customer service, technical support, or a related field.
- Excellent customer service skills â?? the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and conscientious.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills - You must be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax to new end-users and various internal departments.
- A strong sense of urgency and initiative.
- Ability to teach and empower end-users to extract value from our product and support themselves using various tools.
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- Basic knowledge of various mobile platforms; iOS, Android, Windows Phone.
- A desire to learn, master and teach.
We are located near the District off Jamboree and Barranca. We have cool perks, a great culture and some of the smartest tech minds here in Orange County. So if you haven't already, send us your resume!
YouMail is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.