Top Family Benefits
- Soccer practice rescheduled? Location changed? Easily share the voicemail with your spouse or anyone letting them know
- Screen your calls and block unwanted callers
- Consolidate your messages from home, mobile and work lines to a single inbox
- Capture fun messages as audio files to share on Facebook, MySpace or other networking sites
- File voice messages online so you can organize and save them for as long as you want
- Create personalized greetings for anyone who calls you
YouMail makes managing voicemail as easy as managing email.
Your missed calls are captured online and sent to you
as email messages, with the Caller ID, date, time and original voice recording included. Prefer to read your
can automatically transcribe voicemail with a high-quality voicemail-to-text service, and send
your messages to your inbox, or as a text to your mobile phone. YouMail
even lets you combine voicemail messages
from different phone lines in a single place, such as from your home phone, your mobile phone and your office phone.
With YouMail , no more dialing into voicemail, punching through pin codes and navigation buttons, and skipping from message to message, just to hear the messages you really care about. Scroll through your messages using a computer or mobile phone to see who called and reply by email, text or a return voice message.
Your messages are stored online for as long as you want to keep them.
Go ahead and save that birthday song from your niece, the nice compliment from your best friend, or the ingredients for your mom's quiche recipe.
YouMail is a top free communication app for both Android and iPhone!
YouMail is supported by all major carriers in the US, including AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint and T-Mobile, as well as major VOIP provides including Vonage, OOMA and MagicJack.
See why over 5 million users in the US and Canada trust us to answer their calls!